Re: Gnokii and Nokia 6680

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: Gnokii and Nokia 6680
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 00:01:39 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 07, 2005 at 05:24:35PM +0200, Charles-Edouard Ruault wrote:
> I decided to follow the instructions and to use gnapplet, i installed it
> on the phone and was able to connect using bluetooth.
> However, i only got signal & battery strengh info. Trying to read the
> phonebook crashed gnapplet :(
> Has anyone been successfull in making gnokii work with the 6680 ???

Is there any message on the screen of your phone? If you have some
free time and patience we can make it to work. I try to fix gnapplet.sis
somehow and I send it to you for testing. I think it will take a lot
of turn to get it right, but I have no access to this kind of phone
(gnapplet works perfectly with my 3650).

Bye,
Bozo