Re: FC 4, Nokia 6101 and CA-42

From: Eugene Stukalov
Subject: Re: FC 4, Nokia 6101 and CA-42
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 14:17:00 -0800

Hey,

Just for the record, 6102 (which is the same phone, but for Cingular
Wireless) got ID'd ok under Debian Sarge (Gnokii 0.6.5), and the phonebook
got restored successfully as well.  I used an old serial DAU9T cable though,
so CA-42 might be another story.  Settings: "model = 6510", "connection =
dau9p".
Best of luck,
Eugene