6610i getfilelist

From: Stefan Sassenberg
Subject: 6610i getfilelist
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 13:42:39 +0100

Hello List,

great to hear that gnokii has focused on my 6610i. The main purpose for me will be file transfer. To know what files are on my phone I try to get the filelist with "gnokii --getfilelist 'A:\*'". The answer to that command is
GNOKII Version 0.6.9
Failed to get info for A:\*: Unknown error - well better than nothing!!

"gnokii --identify" results in
GNOKII Version 0.6.9
IMEI         : 353381003090807
Manufacturer : Nokia
Modell       : RM-37
Revision     : V 3.10

My .gnokiirc is
[global]
port = /dev/ttyUSB0
model = 6610i
connection = dlr3p

[logging]
debug = on
rlpdebug = off
xdebug = off

Although debugging is on, there's only little output.

Best regards

Stefan