xgnokii disabled

From: Francisco J. Rueda
Subject: xgnokii disabled
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 18:29:27 +0100

Hi guys.

I've dowloaded the gnokii-0.6.10.tar.gz file, I've uncompressed it and
I've executed the ./configure command. Looking the output from this
command, I can see xgnokii is  disabled, because it doesn't find the
GTK 2.0.

I've executed an apt-get install libgtk2-0-0 and the result is that
it's already installed in the last version, so the script should find
it.

Do you know why ./configure couldn't find it?

Thank you in advance and best regards.