Re: Sample command for 6610i

From: Eibo Thieme
Subject: Re: Sample command for 6610i
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 21:46:13 +0100

Pawel Kot schrieb:
Hi,

2005/11/14, Stefan Sassenberg <address@hidden>:

I'd still like to use the --getfilelist command with my 6610i. Isn't
there anyone beside Pawel who can give me a working example of using
that command? Thank you very much.

--getfilelist will not work for 6610i. Use --getfilebyid instead.

This is a bit too concise, I think. The way it worked for me is:

gnokii --getfiledetailsbyid
there will be a listing of directories followed by numbers (=IDs) select the one most appropriate and use the corresponding ID in the next command.

gnokii --getfiledetailsbyid ID
probably a new listing, new IDs and you just repeat this until you finally reach something resembling the file you're after. With this ID you will at last do:

gnokii --getfilebyid ID

This will download the file.

Hope this helps, at least it did for me.

Eibo