Can't get gnapplet to install on Nokia 6680

From: Turlough Downes
Subject: Can't get gnapplet to install on Nokia 6680
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 11:47:57 +0000 (GMT)

Hi All,
I'm trying to set a Nokia 6680 up with Fedora Core 4. I have transferred the gnapplet.sis file to the phone using the Nokia PC suite on Windows (couldn't figure out any other way to do it). I can see the gnapplet.sis file in the application manager, but when I try to install it nothing happens - the phone thinks for a (short) moment and then does not install gnapplet. The details the phone gives me for gnapplet are as follows:

Format:  Symbian OS
Name: gnap
Version: 1.00
Type: Application
Size: 27kB
Supplier:  Unknown

I presume I'm missing something stupid here, but I can't figure it out. Any help would be very much appreciated ...

Thanks,
        Turlough