Add at first open place

From: Steven Feil
Subject: Add at first open place
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 23:08:13 -0600 (CST)

I am writing a script that will add entries to my cell phone based on
what in in a text file.  I wanted to know if I can tell gnokii to add
the number to the first empty location in my phone.  Otherwise I will
need to scan the cell's phone book to find an empty location. It has
been a while since I downloaded a recent version of gnokii, so I don't
know if there are any newer features that may help me.

 Steven Feil              | Gram-pa, back at the turn of the      .~.
 Programmer/Developer     | century, why did people use an        /V\
 address@hidden             | operating system, when they were not // \\