Re: Nokia 2112 -- Unknown error

From: Saurabh Nanda
Subject: Re: Nokia 2112 -- Unknown error
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 09:57:59 +0530

Hi,

Sorry for not providing the debugging info. I'm attaching two files along with this mail:

1. identify.log -- the debugging output for 'gnokii --identify'
2. getphonebook.log -- the debugging output for 'gnokii --getphonebook ME 1'

'gnokii --identify' does not show any error messages. It shows the phone model number, etc. I have included the output just in case it is required to figure out what the problem is.

Thanks,
Nandz.
--
http://nandz.blogspot.com