IRDA, gnokii and nokia 6021

From: Piotr 'kwiateek' Kwiatkowski
Subject: IRDA, gnokii and nokia 6021
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 19:35:09 +0200

Hi,

I am wondering is there a posibility to connect from gnokii via IRDA my phone
NOKIA 6021. Previusly I have been using for a while model 6020 so in the
model section in /etc/gnokiirc configuration file I have left entry:

address@hidden kwiateek]# cat /etc/gnokiirc | grep model
# Set model to the model number of your phone. For the
# model = series60
# model = AT
model = 6020

Is that correct?

I am using GNOKI 0.6.10

Here is the log from gnokii monitoring tool:

address@hidden kwiateek]# gnokii --monitor
GNOKII Version 0.6.10
LOG: debug mask is 0x1
phone instance config:
model: 6510
port_device: /dev/ircomm0
connection_type: 4
init_length: 0
serial_baudrate: 19200
serial_write_usleep: -1
hardware_handshake: 0
require_dcd: 0
smsc_timeout: 100
connect_script:
disconnect_script:
rfcomm_cn: 1
sm_retry: off
Connecting
Serial device: opening device /dev/ircomm0
Nokia 6021      a492
connect: Brak trasy do hosta
Couldn't open PHONET device: Brak trasy do hosta
Error in link initialisation: 1
Telephone interface init failed: Command failed.
Quitting.
Serial device: closing device

My linux distro is: PLD Linux

--