Re: sms time after SMSC number error

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: sms time after SMSC number error
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 21:13:39 +0200

Hi.

On 5/10/06, nemir nemiria <address@hidden> wrote:
Hrm.  Any hints?  :)

It seemed to compile with no problems,  and seesm to me to be trying to do
the right things.  I can't make head or tails of the debug though,  so I am
not feeling confident that I even have an idea of what the problem might be,
  beyond it isn't working.   Couldn't even say if it is a cable problem, a
driver problem,  a port rights issue or anything else...  And not sure how
to go about eliminating options.

It's hard to say. It looks like no response from the phone. Check
whether it is well connected. Also check your serial port settings.

What does the debug mean?

In general or in gnokii config? ;-)

--
Pawel Kot