smsd sometimes duplicates messages to mysql -database

From: Ari Arokoski
Subject: smsd sometimes duplicates messages to mysql -database
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 08:55:34 +0200

Hello,

Has anyone solved the this problem? Occasionally smsd inserts the same row twice in to msql database.

I tried to fix this by adding a wait time after the message deletion. I thought that the reason is that the mobile is not deleting he message fast enough, so SMSD reads the message again before it is actually deleted from mobile.

If anybody has solution to this, I would appreciate it.

Kindly Regards

Ari

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/