Re: template library or mailbox library for C

From: Bastien Nocera
Subject: Re: template library or mailbox library for C
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 21:25:08 +0100

On Mon, 2007-10-15 at 20:24 +0200, Pawel Kot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any good text template library for C? To be clear, I mean
> library that would help me in the following situation:

I'm not sure it's what you want, but try glib. g_strdup_printf is a
god-send compared to what you would have to do in pure C.

Install devhelp and the glib development packages, and you'll find
plenty of interesting functions to make your life easier.

You might want to look at GString, and all the utility string
manipulation functions there.

--
Bastien Nocera <address@hidden>