Re: [?? Probable Spam] Re: Nokia 6610i and CA-42 cable

From: Luca Clemente
Subject: Re: [?? Probable Spam] Re: Nokia 6610i and CA-42 cable
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 15:25:03 +0200

Hi Jari,
    here it is .. thank you for your help
Luca
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 3:03 PM
Subject: [?? Probable Spam] Re: Nokia 6610i and CA-42 cable

Luca Clemente wrote:

I am trying to use an old Nokia 6610i in an OpenSuse box with an original CA-42 USB Nokia cable. The identify command get me the following feedback. I anyone able to give me some help?

I have 6610i and just got an original Nokia CA-42 USB cable. Can you show you current config file? I'd like to trace your steps.

Gnokii wiki (http://wiki.gnokii.org/index.php/Cables) states that the usbserial-module requires parameters. Did you notice that?

Regards,
Jari Turkia