AT driver updates

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: AT driver updates
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 23:19:56 +0200

Hi,

I have made significant changes to at driver. Now incoming buffer for
the phone answers is dynamically allocatable. That means that gnokii
should reliably handle all phone answers, but if there are issues with
memory management inside libgnokii there are likely to come up. So, if
you are using AT driver, please give some tests to current CVS
version. Hopefully it will get released soon.

Additionally I have added calculation of phonebook size in
SonyEricsson phones. This will siginificantly decrease time of gnokii
--getphonebook ME 1 end and reading phonebook in xgnokii or whatever
GUI (fixing https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?21386). If you got such
beast, please give it a try as well,

take care,
Pawel Kot