Re: --getfilelist on 6021

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: --getfilelist on 6021
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 22:48:13 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007, Maarten Vanraes wrote:

i used as parameter:

A:\\ --> directory empty
B:\\ --> invalid location
C:\\ --> directory empty
D:\\ --> invalid location

how do i get the file listing? or how do i get a file out of the memory?

I would like to know that also.
I never managed to get that working properly on my 6021.

Did you try --getfiledetailsbyid ?

I have just installed gammu on my system. gammu is a CLI program similar to gnokii. But filemanagement seems to work better than with gnokii, Would be nice if the gnokii and gammu developers could work together to make one single great app.

--

Martin Tarenskeen