Failing when entering FBUS mode

From: Dogsbody
Subject: Failing when entering FBUS mode
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 23:54:09 +0100

I used Gnokii a few years ago and loved it. I now need to use it again and have been reminding myself how it works! :-)

I think I have everything set correctly however I cannot talk to the phone correctly. It seems to be communicating with something however just hangs when Switching to FBUS mode.

Below is the debug output.  Any help would be gratefully appreciated.  Thank you

Dan

# gnokii --identify
GNOKII Version 0.6.19
LOG: debug mask is 0x1
Config read from file /etc/gnokiirc.
phone instance config:
model: 6210
port_device: /dev/ttyS5
connection_type: 2
init_length: 0
serial_baudrate: 19200
serial_write_usleep: -1
hardware_handshake: 0
require_dcd: 0
smsc_timeout: 100
connect_script:
disconnect_script:
rfcomm_cn: 1
sm_retry: off
Connecting
Serial device: opening device /dev/ttyS5
Serial device: setting RTS to low and DTR to low
Serial device: setting RTS to high and DTR to high
Serial device: setting speed to 19200
Switching to FBUS mode