Re: [Ask]Help me #gnokii --getsms SM 1, error, segmentation fault

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: [Ask]Help me #gnokii --getsms SM 1, error, segmentation fault
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 12:19:27 +0100

Naragnu Server wrote:

> what should i do to correct my problem??

> GNOKII Version 0.6.14

update to the latest version (0.6.22 has been released two days ago)
in recent versions there were bug fixes to avoid buffer overflows which might
cure your problem and many other fixes that you will need

if it still segfaults you need to provide a backtrace with function names, see
http://wiki.gnokii.org/index.php/Segfault
--
Daniele