Unknown message of type 14 : f0 length: 10

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Unknown message of type 14 : f0 length: 10
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 18:12:45 +0100

Hi,

If you were suffering the problem from subject and was unable to read
SMS from your phone, you may now try CVS version. I don't think it
works perfectly now, but you should be able to get most of the
messages right now. Please do report any problems: provide debug log
and say what was expected behaviour. Please note that --savesms may
produce more problems. --getsms should be more reliable as well as
--showsmsfolderstatus.

For those experiencing problems with automake, autoconf and stuff,
there's a tarball prepared:
http://www.gnokii.org/download/gnokii-0.6.23cvs.tar.bz2

Many, many thanks to Mark Jennings who made me 6300 testing
environment remotely available.

take care,
Pawel Kot