Re: gnokii 0.6.23

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: gnokii 0.6.23
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 14:17:29 +0100

Hi,

On Feb 16, 2008 3:20 AM, Jan Derfinak <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Feb 2008, Pawel Kot wrote:
> > This is new gnokii version. This time it has been long time since the
>
> Pawel, is detecting of first sms position in smsd fixed?

No, I'm unable to reproduce with 6230i. AT+CMGR=0 never returns OK.

> If not, it is not good time release new version, because smsd can be broken
> on some phones where it worked previously.

I know it is a regression (hopefully it will not touch many phones).
Once we figure out how to fix it, I'll prepare next release.

The reason for 0.6.23 is that I strongly feel that we need more
testing and not many people do test CVS version and it's been a while
since the previous one. And there are more things to be tested.

take care,
Pawel Kot