Re: About CA-42 Connection Issues

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: About CA-42 Connection Issues
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 23:06:20 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008, Daniel Qarras wrote:

Hi!

I saw on gnokii wiki that one feature being worked on is "CA-42
connection issues". Luckily, I'm using CA-42 to connect my Nokia 6021
to my laptop and I'm also having issues with! Any patches to test
already or can I help in some other way?

I also tried gnokii > CA-42 > Nokia 6021. I did have some luck once, but a lot of trouble later. Now I'm using a Bluetooth connection instead of CA-42 cable and it's working fine.

--

M.T.