sending longer messages at once

From: Emil Majkowski
Subject: sending longer messages at once
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 08:18:10 +0200

I would like to ask you how to send longer messages by gnokii --sendsms at once. If I try send longer than 160 characters message I get an error that the message cah have only 160 characters and nothing is send. I tried to use --long but it doesnt work. How I can send more than 160 characters text message at once and let gnokii divide the text on few smses?

Thank you in advance for an answer
Emil