Re: SMS Sierra AirCard 881U

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: SMS Sierra AirCard 881U
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 12:45:07 +0200

2009/4/23 Todd E Johnson:

> I'm trying to setup SMS Notifications through a AirCard 881U.  I can't
> seem to get the card to send a message.  Any help appreciated.

> GNOKII Version 0.6.24

Thank you for taking the time to report your issue, unfortunately
gnokii 0.6.24 is no longer supported.

Please retry with the latest version (0.6.27) to see if the problem
persists or preferably compile the sources from CVS since if a fix is
needed it will be against the CVS version, see
http://www.gnokii.org/cvs.shtml

--
Daniele Forsi