Re: gnokii 0.6.28

From: Guido Falsi
Subject: Re: gnokii 0.6.28
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 20:18:50 +0200

Pawel Kot wrote:
Hi,

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 19:13, Leo "costela" Antunes<address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Pawel,

Pawel Kot wrote:
It's been 11 months yesterday since the last release. Waaaaay too
long. I apologize for that: I had really no time over last year to
maintain gnokii. But on the other hand the development didn't die. In
fact we had significant improvements over last year. And there it
goes: brand new gnokii 0.6.28.
Quick question: what's up with 0.6.28.1 on the download folder?

It's explained in the followup email. It only matters for Windows users.

Just to be sure, Since I'll be updating the FreeBSD port in the next few days, you confirm I'd be right in upgrading to 0.6.28 and not 0.6.28.1?

--
Guido Falsi <address@hidden>