Re: start gnokii with cygwin

From: Jari Turkia
Subject: Re: start gnokii with cygwin
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 23:44:38 +0300

feelcool wrote:
Is some one could give me step by step more explanation to run gnokii on
windows. I ve download a folder that contains two files: gnokii.exe and gnokiirc.
whit cygwin I type the command "./gnokii.exe" but nothing happens. If I make
the command "gnokii", I have an error. so please could someone take the time
to tell me how to start with gnokii?

Finally there is a working Windows-version. See:
http://opensource.hqcodeshop.com/gnokii/Win32/

Regards,
Jari Turkia