Re: Nokia 6303

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: Nokia 6303
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 19:05:51 +0100

2009/12/30 Aleksandar Kostadinov:

> tried to edit the wiki but have no permissions.

you can ask
> Please anybody with such right add that this phone works with config
> AT
> /dev/ttyACM0
> connection = serial

thank for contributing to gnokii, however that configuration is so
generic that works with any kind of modem, even landline modems
what would be more useful is to know if you can use --getphonebook
--writephonebook --deletephonebook --sendsms --getsms --deletesms

note that S40 6th ed. phones like Nokia 6303 classic are untested, but
the preferred connection type for cable is dku2libusb as explained at
http://wiki.gnokii.org/index.php/DKU2

can you show what gnokii --identify prints for Model, Product name and
Revision when using connection=dku2libusb? so we can add it to gnokii
giving credit to you (or a nickname if you prefer) in the ChangeLog
--
Daniele Forsi