Re: xgnokii and sms inbox

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: xgnokii and sms inbox
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 22:46:58 +0200

2010/8/13 Iain Mac Donald:

> Is there a config file setting for the Inbox memory type

no, xgnokii and gnocky have SM and ME as hardcoded values

you can replace GN_MT_ME and GN_MT_SM with GN_MT_IN and GN_MT_OU and
recompile, it may work, but the proper fix would be to support all
available memory types, we will accept patches for a proper fix

> Product name : RM-578

I'm going to add this information to misc.c, may I add your name as source?
--
Daniele Forsi