Re: Let's update the wiki

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Let's update the wiki
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 08:28:42 +0100

Hi,

On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 22:57, Olivier Cailloux
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Can I have write access? (My account: Olivier.)

Done.

> BTW, can anybody point me to a list of what is supposed to work and what not
> with a Symbian ed3? Again, that would save time for your users and also for
> the support (avoiding some unuseful questions).

As far as I remember that would be sending SMS and initiating the
calls and that's pretty much it. Maybe some --monitor features.

> Last but not least, and I'm sorry for that boring question but I can't help
> but asking: is there something planned about supporting 3rd edition?

As Daniele says, it is on the todo list for a long time already. I
believe python for s60 is in quite good shape for implementing
gnapplet now, but frankly speaking we need a new developer for that
part.

take care,
--
Pawel Kot