Re: have smsd call a script on incoming sms

From: Bradley Andersen
Subject: Re: have smsd call a script on incoming sms
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 20:18:49 -0500

I do a lot of this ... I have several daemons that run every one
second on several machines that are purposed just for processing
messages.

I could talk with you offline about various options and experiences
with this.  Never checked if gnokii has an option of its own to run a
script on each message.