gnokii and C1-02

From: Petr Baudis
Subject: gnokii and C1-02
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 22:29:21 +0100

  Hi!

  I'm trying to use gnokii for uploading files to C1-02 (apparently, USB
mass storage mode requires SD card). However, I cannot get it to work
in the series40 mode, only in the AT mode. gnokii just hangs in the
series40 mode - in strace I see it writing many 'U' characters
to the serial port, eventually just hanging at the next write() (never
even trying to read()).

  It's rather surprising as it is supposed to be almost the same as
C1-01 which someone got to work in the series40 mode, AIUI.  Any tips on
what knobs could I tweak or what else to try out?

  P.S.: Please Cc me as I'm not subscribed to the list.

  Thanks,

--
                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis
        The goal of Computer Science is to build something that will