feature req

From: Noel Butler
Subject: feature req
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 17:03:31 +1000

Hi, when using a USB 3G like Huawei 220 etc, polling for sms's results in

gnokii --getsms SM 0 end -d
GNOKII Version 0.6.30
Getting SMS failed (location 0 from SM memory)! (The given location is empty.)
Getting SMS failed (location 1 from SM memory)! (The given location is empty.)
Getting SMS failed (location 2 from SM memory)! (The given location is empty.)
Getting SMS failed (location 3 from SM memory)! (The given location is empty.)

<big snip .. to 49>
and at 50
Getting SMS failed (location 50 from SM memory)! (The given memory location is invalid.)

This as you see is a lot of, well,  "noise"
Could we get all this suppressed?  Perhaps only appearing in debug mode?

When polling  a phone with    gnokii --getsms IN 1 end --delete ,  the return value is null, which is good since we don't get msgs of noise...

I apologise if this is already possible, only started playing with the USB stick this morning