Re: possible bug

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: possible bug
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:02:58 +0100

I looked again but I didn't find a fix for the root problem, so after
all the fix I showed wasn't bad

the problem is that we're trying to decode a Nokia packet, not a standard PDU

according to previous data found in your debug log, we know that the
user data should start with an header and the first byte of such
header (which is 0x2d, decimal 45) should be interpreted as the length
of the header, but there are only 3 bytes after it (they are 00 00 00)
/* User Data */80 08 01 00 2d 00 00 00
00                              data->raw_sms->length = block[3];
01                              data->raw_sms->user_data_length = block[2];
2d                              memcpy(data->raw_sms->user_data, block + 4,
block[2]);

--
Daniele Forsi