Re: issue with char_mbtowc/iconv

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: issue with char_mbtowc/iconv
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 20:26:49 +0200

2013/4/16 Raphaël Droz:

> ... but I don't understand how this could have been undetected up to now...

most likely this code was written when everybody used ISO-8859-* and
later wasn't tested with model=AT + LANG=*.utf8 + non-ASCII

I modified the testuite so it will be run with make check and make
distcheck before a release and I added a test for --writephonebook
with UTF-8 data converted to UCS-2 so we will detect if it breaks in
future

--
Daniele Forsi