gnomoradio-devel

[gnomoradio-devel] Debian package has library missing

From: Forrest Cahoon
Subject: [gnomoradio-devel] Debian package has library missing
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 22:57:02 -0500

Sorry for posting a bug report here instead of bugzilla, but I didn't want to have to create (yet another) account.

I just installed the binary .deb on my sid box by adding the line

deb http://www.autistici.org/giskard unstable main

to my sources.list, then "apt-get update && apt-get install gnomoradio" as described on the download page.

When I try to invoke gnomoradio on the command line, I get this error:

address@hidden:~$ gnomoradio
gnomoradio: error while loading shared libraries: libroboradio.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Oops, didn't get that library. I'm too lazy to get the sources and fix it myself; I just wanted to let you guys know about the problem.

Forrest