gnomoradio-devel

[gnomoradio-devel] Announce: Gnomoradio 0.12

From: Jim Garrison
Subject: [gnomoradio-devel] Announce: Gnomoradio 0.12
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 00:25:46 -0400

Greetings all,

We recently released Gnomoradio 0.12, which includes many bug fixes and
feature enhancements.  Among other things, the cache size is now
limited, and the user interface is much nicer.

http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/gnomoradio/

We will not make a large announcement of the release for another few
days because we are currently moving web hosting providers, which has
been slowing development a bit.

Jim

0.12 - 4-14-04
 - fixed another segfault in icon code
 - fixed problems with duplicate results in search (sort-songs.cc)
 - can now modify playlist settings (Matt)
 - fixed packing in main window (Matt)
 - cache size is now limited properly and configurable
 - upcoming_ref now only affects radio lists and regular songlists
 - recommended songs and search songs are now assumed available
 - history length is now configurable
 - no longer shows unavailable songs in the library
 - new playing status icons (Matt)
 - new song status icons (Matt)
 - current song title now displayed at top of window (Matt)
 - playlist column sizes are now saved and restored (Matt)
 - playlist chooser size saved
 - most likely other things we forgot to mention