gnomoradio-devel

[gnomoradio-devel] can't log in and question about recommendation server

From: TOGoS
Subject: [gnomoradio-devel] can't log in and question about recommendation server indexing rdfs
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 20:19:50 -0800 (PST)

I can't seem to log into the 'artist' section of the
web site, anymore. I'm pretty sure I didn't change my
password, but it just says 'Authorization Failed'.
Tried many times.

Also, I'm just curious as to how the recommendation
server gets ahold of song information (as stored in
the rdf files). Does it re-index periodically? Does it
just get information from clients rating songs? Do I
have to tell it to re-index
http://www.uwplatt.edu/~stevenda/music/music.rdf
(which I can't because I can't log in :P) when I
change it?