gnoppix-user

[Gnoppix-user] newbie info

From: clandestinecinq
Subject: [Gnoppix-user] newbie info
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 08:41:04 -0400

Do you have instructions as to how to setup the live disc?  Which file to
dowlaod?

I downloaded the gnoppix-0.5.4-1.iso file.  Am i supposed to download the md5
file as well?
I used nero to burn ISO image disc, but nero's dialog box seemed to expect .nrg
extensions on the file? I burn the disc anyway. I took it home put in my
computer.  and nothing happen.  the bios is set to boot off a disc and cdrom.
some help please.