gnoppix-user

[Gnoppix-user] Release engineering

From: Jean-Baptiste Quenot
Subject: [Gnoppix-user] Release engineering
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 10:29:48 +0200

Hello,

I would like to point out a few issues related to release engineering:

* gnoppix.org home page claims that 0.5.4-2 is the latest version

* Some mirrors provide 0.5.5-2 which is nowhere documented

* I didn't receive announcement about 0.5.4-2 or 0.5.5-2

* Most mirrors are not synchronized

I  would be  glad to  assist the  Gnoppix Team  in setting  up a  decent
release  engineering, with  proper  integration on  the gnoppix.org  and
savannah.nongnu.org websites.

Please tell me what to do.  I want to help ;)
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot
http://caraldi.com/jbq/