gnoppix-user

[Gnoppix-user] (no subject)

From: Nyktovus
Subject: [Gnoppix-user] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:24:49 -0800 (PST)

""""How do I save my preferences (language, UI...) at
the end of my session, when booting from CD? How do I
restore them?

Go to the K-menu > KNOPPIX > Configuration and choose
"save config", you can save to floppy or to an already
existing partition on the harddrive. (on a windows
partition s fine)

To restore it, at the "boot:" prompt type in "knoppix
myconfig=scan", and it should find and restore your
saved settings at boot time. """

That was taken from the Knoppix FAQ> is there anyway
us Gnopppix users can do this??
   :)
 Nykto