gnoppix-user

[Gnoppix-user] hd install issues..

From: Nyktovus
Subject: [Gnoppix-user] hd install issues..
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 14:54:14 -0800 (PST)

I'm trying.. trying hard to install this latest
release of gnoppix 6.0b3 onto my hard drive.. it
starts, brings up the partitioning program..

   from here I partition the drive.. ok all
partioned.. now what?
    quiting the partioning program doesnt werk.. it
just thinks I canceled the install.. so I start over..
only to find that the partions I set up are there..
but how to continue on?!?!?! this is insane.. I'm done
partitioning, MOVE ON... but i notice yelling at the
machine doesn't help
   ANdy