gnotary-devel

[Gnotary-devel] new gnotary codebase

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnotary-devel] new gnotary codebase
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 11:53:29 +0200

Hi !

This is a question for the project maintainer(s). A German company called
GNUmed Systemhaus recently picked up GNotary and paid Leipzig (Germany) based
company LE-PC to enhance GNotary quite a bit. Well if you visit the domain
www.gnotary.de (German only) you can see what I mean.

Before you ask. Yes, the new code will be released under GPL as soon as we
figure out how. Right now we keep it in a separate CVS repository.

The new GNotary codebase is more than just an enhancement of the currently
available one. So we would like to know how we can contribute ?
Open a CVS branch of your code ? They don't want to replace the stuff that is
there already because some people might like and the current codebase as is.

Let me know so we can contribute the code.

And yes. gnotary.de looks like a commercial use of gnotary. You are right. It
is. Details will follow as soon as we go live and serve paying customers.
Until then rest assured that we know the GPL and honour it.

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany