gnotary-devel

[Gnotary-devel] notary client update

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnotary-devel] notary client update
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 15:38:08 +0200

Hi all,

Since I have successfully worked out the details and admin rights for the
GNotary project I can finally announce some progress.

LE-PC Ltd has been working hard to enhance and/or rewrite the GNotary server
and client code. We have it running internally and are working on the details
of making it publicly available.

What is avaible right now is the second release candidate of the GNotary
client. You can download the Windows package from
https://savannah.nongnu.org/files/?group=gnotary

Expect more file release at the end of October.

Happy gnotarizing
--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany