gnotary-devel

[Gnotary-devel] YOUR AMERICAN GREEN CARD

From: USGCA UK AGENT
Subject: [Gnotary-devel] YOUR AMERICAN GREEN CARD
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 06:54:40 +0000

USGCA
Authorised by the United States Department of State's Kentucky Consular Centre
Agents for the OFFICIAL US GOVERNMENT GREEN CARD LOTTERY.
Ref. Number: USGCA/68952/GHJ.

Dear Sir / Madam,
We at the USGCA, the United States Green Card Lottery Agents, are glad to
inform you that your email address has won a GREEN CARD FOR THE UNITED STATES!

Congratulations!  The draw was made on the 29th December 2005 with your
randomly selected email drawn first.
Your e-mail address was, as you will be aware, attached to ticket number
508-7895-4456-224, with the serial codes 5223-54.
Your Green Card is 100% guaranteed to you. It will entitle you to FULL US
citizenship, and we will even give you a free air ticket so that you arrive in
your new home as quickly as possible.
You do not even need to worry about your new job or house as we will give you
all the assistance you need to find everything you need to start your life in
the 'Land of the Free.'

>From the U.S. Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs Visa Services:
The congressionally mandated Diversity Immigrant Visa Program is administered
on an annual basis by the Department of State and conducted under the terms of
Section 203(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). Section 131 of the
Immigration Act of 1990 (Pub. L. 101-649) amended INA 203 to provide for a new
class of immigrants known as "diversity immigrants" (DV immigrants). Alien
petitioners for the Diversity Visa Program will no longer be permitted to
submit a petition by mail. Instead, the Department will require that all
petitions be submitted to it in an electronic format, using an Internet website
dedicated specifically to the submission and receipt of Diversity Visa.
Your lucky winning number falls within our Zone 'C' (London), European
representatives, who will make the necessary documentation for you - quote the
reference number above.

So, when we hear back from you at our winning email address on address@hidden
we will send you through a form to fill in detailing your information - please
have it ready!
Any information given to us is protected by international data protection laws
and will NOT be given to any third parties without your express approval.  All
the above information is needed to make your Green Card.

Congratulations again and thank you for your support of our program.
Yours sincerely,

MS. LINDA VAN DIJK.
Green Card Lottery Co-ordinator.