gnotary-devel

[Gnotary-devel] from mrs kabila

From: Florence Kabila
Subject: [Gnotary-devel] from mrs kabila
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 18:51:43 +0000 (GMT)

Ho cambiato indirizzo!
Puoi ora scrivermi a questo indirizzo: address@hidden

My Dear ,

My Name is Mrs Florence Kabila, My husband is Dr Richard

Kabila a former Zimbabwean Ambassador to UK, who died some

years back after a brief illness in London.

I and My husband lived a Peaceful live before he died, but

as we were married for over 22yrs without any child, before

my husband died in 2002,he gave me a document of a some

amount of money which he deposited in a Security company in

abroad at the tune of($8.5million us dollars) still

unclaimed.

I do not have any children of my own, my husband relatives

are not in good terms with me,because i don't have children

for him they call me barren woman, since i have this

documents to this money, i have just given it to my lawyer,

please can you work for God , Charity and Humanity?

I am presently admitted in an Irish Hopital in Ireland, i

was discovered of Highy Blood Presure(HBP) now it has

resulted to a stroke and i may not survive this sickness

according to the Doctor, he said i may die any day!

I pick your name from the internet and decide to try you and

see if you are responsible to work for God. I'm writing you

from my doctors Lab Top computer, there is no need to reach

me by phone, i will like to give you my lawyer's contact so

that he will send you the documents to this money, then you

go ahead and clear this money immediately from the security

company and it becomes money which you will put mainly for

the work of God.

Note; This money will belongs to you, and make sure you

utilize this money into any Orphanage, charity

organisations,Religious work, it is very important!!! so

reply back and i will give you the lawyer's contact, you

work directly with him, Note. security company do not know

it was money, my husband deposited it as a Medical Equipment

without any one Notification!!!.

I Waiting to read from you, please i am not opportuned to

access my email box always, so all corrospondant is strickly

through my lawyer contact, i want if i die today, this money

will be useful to the needy and God will recieve my soul

Amen.

please do reply me at address@hidden

sincerely

Mrs Florence Kabila