gnotary-devel

[Gnotary-devel] Re: your good crdit

From: Barb Zander
Subject: [Gnotary-devel] Re: your good crdit
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 02:06:14 -0700

D o ea s r H s om a e O j wne f r,

Your c f re w di r t does k n't matt q er to us!

If you O h WN d r y ea f l e u st l at r e and wa j nt
I g MME s DI u ATE c w as d h to s p pe v nd ANY wa u y you lik t e,
or simpl a y w h ish to L r OW c ER your m m onthly p k aym o ent g s
by a thir t d or mor d e,
he v re a i re the d j ea j ls m we ha b ve T z ODA w Y:

$ i 490 , 0 g 00 a o s l t ow a n s 3 , 6 e 4 %
$ u 370 , 00 j 0 a t s lo x w a q s 3 , 8 t 9 %
$4 l 90 , 00 p 0 a s s lo d w a x s 3 , 1 t 9 %
$2 z 50 , 0 k 00 a k s lo f w a s s 3 , 3 u 4 %
$2 v 00 , 00 y 0 a y s lo t w a i s 3 , 5 o 4 %

Your c v re v di n t do g esn't m s atter to us q !

g v et m d atc i hed with l v en h de b rs

Barb Zander , Ap h pr n ov j al M k ana v ge k r