gnotary-devel

[Gnotary-devel] Re: refnance it

From: Evgeny Kershaw
Subject: [Gnotary-devel] Re: refnance it
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 18:12:39 -0700

D r ea a r H l om c e O i wn l er,

Your c r re p di p t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV m N r j ea h l e g st c at q e and want I e MM w EDIAT n E c q as m h to s h pe u nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L y OW l ER your monthly pa d yme o nt d s
by a third or more, here are the d g ea y ls l we have T l ODA o Y:

$ 49 m 0 , 0 l 00 a n s l j ow a m s 3 , 6 r 5 %
$ 37 s 0 , 00 g 0 a d s lo a w a m s 3 , 9 l 0 %
$ 2 s 50 , 00 o 0 a t s l m ow a o s 3 , 3 r 5 %
$ 2 s 00 , 00 a 0 a k s lo q w a r s 3 , 5 l 5 %

V f isi x t ou b r web s g it g e

Evgeny Kershaw , A j ppr a ov e al Ma z na m ge t r

besides goblins; but he was well guided and well guarded-the wizard was
with him, and Beorn for much of the way-and he was never in great danger
again. Anyway by mid-winter Gandalf and Bilbo had come all the way back,
along both edges of the Forest, to the doors of Beorns house; and there