gnotary-devel

[Gnotary-devel] Re: wadul refnnance

From: Tahir Athey
Subject: [Gnotary-devel] Re: wadul refnnance
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 14:38:38 -0700

D u ea n r H v om v e O t wn x er,

Your c b re m di w t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV a N r n ea w l e a st p at t e and want I h MME d DIA y TE c c as x h to s r pe x nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L x OW r ER your monthly pa m ym x ent r s
by a third or more, here are the d h ea z ls c we have T q OD e AY:

$ 49 h 0 , 0 j 00 a o s l k ow a q s 3 , 6 s 5 %
$ 37 d 0 , 0 c 00 a n s l e ow a d s 3 , 9 x 0 %
$ 2 a 50 , 00 z 0 a j s lo n w a n s 3 , 3 f 5 %
$ 20 e 0 , 0 h 00 a s s lo s w a j s 3 , 5 w 5 %

V f is q it ou v r web s p it k e

Tahir Athey , A c ppr e ov s al M e ana w ge z r

themselves and their ponies along. Still it was not very far to go, and
before long they came to a big rock standing out into the path. If you
stepped behind, you found a low arch in the side of the mountain. There
was just room to get the ponies through with a squeeze, when they had