gnotary-devel

[Gnotary-devel] Hello

From: Uawithya Freight Services
Subject: [Gnotary-devel] Hello
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 03:54:43 +0200

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am the Chief Executive Officer of Uawithya Machinery
Co.,Ltd.UMCLT is the leading supplier of high quality Quarry Equipment in
Thailand. Established since 1968 we have developed a skilled and dedicated team
as well as a reliable network of 10 Service and Distribution Centers.

Uawithya is,sole Distributor for renowned World Class Manufacturers such as
Furukawa, Metso Minerals,Liebherr,Sandvik, Rammer,Pewag,Terex and
Wasagchemie,Due to long association with our suppliers and our thorough
understanding of the working condition in
Thai Quarries; we are able to offer a comprehensive service
support for all of our products.Uawithya is the owner of Chai Explosives; a
full range Explosives Manufacturer located in Pak Chong,Thailand. It is upon
this note that we are writing you this mail to seek your assistance in
representing our company in your locality as our

RECEIVING AGENT/REPRESENTATIVE.One who will act as a medium for our clients in
those locality to be reaching us with their payments and so on. Note that as a
receiving Agent of our company,You will be entitled to a 10% commission of any
amount you receive from our customers on behalf
of the company as payments for outstanding debts or goods that they are wanting
to buy

We seek your honest cooperation and assistance to establish a cordial
relationship with our clients.To facilitate the conclusion of this transaction
if accepted,do send me by this email address:... the following:

address@hidden

1) Your Full name..............and present occupation............

2) Telephone number..............and Fax..............

3) Contact address................

5) Marital status................

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,