gnotary-devel

[Gnotary-devel] bomb

From: Mat Mendez
Subject: [Gnotary-devel] bomb
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 20:40:22 +0900

But he neitherglanced at the district attorney nor spoke. Clairdined with Benson at the Marseilles on the night he was shot? I trust you wont ask me for the ladys name.
Well, it looks like weve gothold of something workable. However, maybe I can cast illumination on thosedisquietin cigarette butts. I didnt even know hed been shotuntil I read the paper next day. Vances tone indicated that the matter was of noconsequence. But if you refuse anyinformation you will find yourself in trouble.
But tell me: did it notshock you to see such a quiet, sweet-looking young lady smokingcigarettes?
Furthermore, Markham had a finely developedsense of justice. Do you, by anychance, know Colonel Ostrander?
This Leander, Ifear, would never have swum the Hellespont for a ladys sake.
In fact, this man threatened Alvins life. Not an assumption, but a fact, declared Vance. Markham grunted and continued to smoke abstractedly.
Y know, the naturalisticphilosophy of Descartes has always rather appealed to me. When you have further need of myservices, you will find me at the Ansonia.
Furthermore, Markham had a finely developedsense of justice.
And he recounted briefly the happenings atBensons house the preceding afternoon.
She sat down on the edge ofit, resting her elbows on its broad arms. When we were alone, Vance gave Markham a look of half-banteringadmiration.
I didnt see any cigarettes there this morning.
Very well,sir; I admit I made the threat. But why, I wonder, didnt Hagedorn work the thing out, if it wasso simple?
The womans gaze did not falter, but the pupils of her eyes dilated.
I went, I remember, to one or two of Pfyfes parties, said themajor. Pfyfeshook his head as if lamenting the incomprehensible irony of life.
Then, withan air of righteous frankness, he leaned forward.
Am I suspected of complicity in the crime?
But in the circumstnces youwill be forgiven. There was something almost admirable in her obstinacy.