gnotary-devel

[Gnotary-devel] thud bob

From: Eleanor Starr
Subject: [Gnotary-devel] thud bob
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 22:52:25 -0200

CHAPTER XXXStepping from an omnibus, Dinny walked into the large of WimbledonCommon.
Youre right, Michael, said Sir Lawrence unexpectedly.
Such precautions are of small avail in a country so civilised.
I didnt know you cried at funerals, too, Aunt Em.
About a million British had died for that goodname in the war; had they all died for a futility?
Religion is very inflamin, murmured Lady Mont.
That evening after dinner he went forth, ostensibly to the House,in fact to Cork Street. Considering, Em, that you dont know what I said, or what he said,that seems superfluous.
She hadforgotten Wimbledon, the Horse Show, and other activities of thetime of year. From the hedge a driftof elder-flower scent made her close her eyes.
Lets go round the gardens and see whats out.
Wilfrid looked at him grimly and laughed.
Pass by on the other side, if you can get there in time.
Forgive me, but youre missing the point, muttered Michael.
He wentsouth and became involved with a queue of people trying to get intoHis Majestys.
Thats allI wanted to say; but its a good deal.
She must have something to eat,or she would be fainting. Would you like your friends written to, sir? It was doubly unfortunate that I came down.
At last he sat downand, bowed over his knees, fell into a sort of coma.
I didnt know you cried at funerals, too, Aunt Em.
Get in here, and Ill run you to the hotel at Chingford.
I ought to be keying my pitch to theJockey Club.
Dinny resumed her seat, and they drove slowly on.
I didntreally much hope even to find him.
What are my father and Hubert saying now?
Thats allI wanted to say; but its a good deal. She got up, went over to her aunt, and with her handkerchiefremoved the marks the tears had made. Lawrence, you must tell her exactly what youve done, and how hetook it. Hes bound to pretend to be in love with her! Dinny looked from one to the other, covered her lips with her hand,and went out.
Afterwards she did not know whether her instinct or the driversstopped the car.
Butfor tradition, would Wilfrid mind being thought yellow?