gnotary-devel

[Gnotary-devel] high-level

From: Francis Anderson
Subject: [Gnotary-devel] high-level
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 16:01:34 -0000

But they might have left something here thatthey wanted to destroy quickly. She began to twist her hands in her white gown. Wal, I didnt expect you to take it that way, but since you do well letit go at that.
Ash said eighty thousand haid all told in the Foothills.
And at that instant heavyboots crunched the gravel.
Its nothin to be hurt about, added Preston. Rock searched the cabins, sheds, bins without finding any more.
Pa has a way of slippin up on us, an itd sure never do to be ketchedloafin. An you clean knocked the pins fromunder him. The other day he was a drunken, vulgar lout.
And at that instant heavyboots crunched the gravel. He wouldnt sell, an he swore this divide was on hisland.
An far asthe ranch hyar is concerned he does prevent.
The tension relaxed, the charged atmosphere lost its fullness andsuspense.
Ill say Lookhere, cowboy, if you want to borrow my horse, ask me for him. Never heerd a word thet Id hold against you.
They sidled over to him and began to ply him withquestions about the white horse. Reckon, on second thought, I will go, he said to Al. Wal, we throwed up a big cabin, anwe all lived in it for a while.
Cowboy, you dont know women, said Preston.
He could not get right to the brink at this point.
Hed concoct devilish schemesto make a cowboy seem negligent or crooked. I was far from being offended that day in the store and at the corral. Suppose I get it into my mind that by stayin Ican save you more misery?